Although many think of Greenpoint as an industrial enclave north of Willamsburg, Brooklyn, people in-the-know know that its history is as rich as its landmark status. Perched at the crown of northern Brooklyn, Greenpoint is a short walk from Long Island City, Queens to the north and Williamsburg, Brooklyn to the south. It is also positioned along the waterfront, with incredible views of the NYC skyline. As you stroll its diverse streets, you’ll find amazing shops, restaurants, and an old-school vibe mixed with a youthful energy and style.
- Incredible waterfront views (with access to come)
- Quiet yet vibrant
- Can smell the wood-burning fireplaces in the cold months
- Traditional in history yet trendsetting in style
- New condos to converted lofts and historic townhouses
- Water taxi to 34th Street, otherwise a two-train transfer to NYC
View On Map
We Are LivNY at ARGO Residential
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.