Some say remnants of “old” New York still exist on the Lower East Side. The infusion of cultures and generations past can be felt as one wanders past the tenement-style homes on Delancey, Allen, and Orchard Streets, and the vibrant street art of East Houston. The Lower East Side is host to the “new” as well, with ever-expanding high-rises, conveniences like Whole Foods Market, and subway routes that lead to all corners of Manhattan and Brooklyn. With its mixture of long-term Lower East Side diehards, families, and millennials, there’s an undeniable buzz you’ll feel in this unique neighborhood.
- Evolving art scene
- Unique range of bars and restaurants
- Landmark restaurants like Katz’s Deli
- People-watching opportunities galore
- Legendary music venues and theaters
- The Tenement Museum, which keeps the neighborhood’s history alive
View On Map
We Are LivNY at ARGO Residential
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.