SoHo is the mecca of cast-iron building. Ornate and strong, this architecture is now a draw for tourists and art aficionados. When artists like Basquiat and Warhol made their mark on the area, it was a haven for creative up-and- comers — a gritty downtown scene. Now, those same lofts house the most exquisite homes, galleries, and shops, drawing people from all over the world.
- Quaint cobblestone streets
- Subways to all corners of NYC
- Amazing restaurants and bakeries
- Unparalleled shopping
- Boutique fitness options galore
- TriBeCa & the West Village to the West, NoLita & the Bowery to the East
View On Map
We Are LivNY at ARGO Residential
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.