If greenery is what you’re seeking, look no further than the Upper West Side. Sandwiched between Riverside Park and Central Park, residents of this neighborhood—from artists and professors to families and young professionals—enjoy all that the parks and paths have to offer, while remaining in proximity to numerous big-box stores, boutiques, and fitness outlets. During warmer months, you’ll enjoy visiting the many bars and restaurants boasting outdoor seating along Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues. There’s no need to cross town to get a dose of culture or entertainment, with Lincoln Center, the Museum of Natural History, the Historical Society, and the Beacon Theatre located nearby.
- Well connected, with two subways and multiple buses
- Range of brownstones, high-rises, and midsize apartment buildings
- Family-friendly, low-key atmosphere
- Museums galore
- Access to Central Park, Riverside Park, and the Hudson River
- Numerous education options
View On Map
We Are LivNY at ARGO Residential
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.